Thursday, May 19, 2011

Body Spray postponement... (please don't hate me)

Due to my delayed trial and reviews on the OCM, everything has gotten pushed back a little bit. I am going to attempt to make the body spray by 6/1 (ish). We are moving that weekend so I may be a little delayed again, but please know I will post just as soon as I can!

This lull in making new products would be a FABULOUS time for you to revisit some of your favorites, or to read up on older ones you may have missed! Just type "final review" into the little search box at the top left of the blog and you can see a list of what I've made to date... if you see a final review on something you're interested in, just follow the links back for all the info you need.

Good luck, and as always please e-mail if you have trouble finding anything or if you just feel like saying hello :)

Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! Never more than 1 e-mail a day. Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NaturallyNourishing1 or on twitter @naturalnourish1

No comments:

Post a Comment