Monday, May 2, 2011

What I will be making next... a body spray!!!

CLICK HERE to see the recipe I will be using. Not sure which essential oil I will add yet, any suggestions?



If you have problems viewing the link, the basic ingredients/instructions are:
1/4 Cup high quality vodka or pure grain alcohol
10 drops essential oil of your choice
1 1/4 cups distilled water
1/2 cup witch hazel extract

I found lots of different recipes for this, surprisingly most of them contain vodka, I wonder what role that plays? The links to those are below

RECIPE 2
RECIPE 3

I think this is going to make quite a bit of spray, so I would like to find an essential oil that smells "manly" enough that my Husband could use it... hmmm....

Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! Never more than 1 e-mail a day. Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NaturallyNourishing1 or on twitter @naturalnourish1

1 comment:

  1. Heading tonight to FINALLY get the ingredients for this!! I've decided to use lemongrass EO. Will share why when I post first thoughts on making this product...

    ReplyDelete