Friday, March 25, 2011

FYI, Looking for a previous post

Hello All! I have had quite a few people ask me how to find previous postings. For instance, if you're finally ready to try making the all-purpose cleaner, but you need the recipe again. My best suggestion would be to utilize the google search box which is in the top left of the blog under "search this blog!" Type in a keyword(s) for what you're looking for (i.e. all-purpose), and all of the posts pertaining to that should come up! I previously posted a list of questions/answers about the blog. You can CLICK HERE to view those! Thanks for the feedback everyone!


Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! As always, feel free to comment below, or e-mail me at naturallynourishing@gmail.com with any thoughts, questions, or concerns!

2 comments:

  1. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers but this post is truly a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.


    Here is my weblog - Buy Nuvocleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes
    which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!


    my website :: Rvtl Anti Aging Solution

    ReplyDelete