Sunday, February 13, 2011

A review on Alba Coconut Milk Face wash


Again, I had high hopes for this one. When I read "coconut milk" I immediately thought "moisturizing.' The texture of this is fairly creamy, but for some reason it is still hard to spread? I found it takes several pumps to evenly cover my face, so the texture isn't unbearable, just a bit of a hassle. Other than the texture, I wasn't crazy about how it made my skin feel. It actually causes my skin to get a little blotchy after use, and is incredibly drying. It is possible that I am allergic to an ingredient, but it still seemed odd to me. If nothing else, you would think coconut milk wash would be moisturizing :(

1 comment:

  1. I use the Alba toner and love it. It doesn't dry out your skin.

    BTW, I found your blog via the Linkedin Blogger Group

    ReplyDelete